Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hickory Fest 2009

This past weekend we went to an amazing bluegrass festival in Wellsboro, PA called Hickory Fest. It's our third year attending, and we intend on making an annual pilgrimage to the Stony Fork Creek Campground. The setting is beautiful, the music inspiring, and the people that attend create such a feeling of warmth that each time we go, we vow to attend always!

I wanted to share some photos of our weekend with you:Neat-O cloud

fog


Banjo Mike


Nighttime jams



Spider web in the grass with dew



Lawn cutouts of famous musicians-see the Jerrys on the end?



Happy people



I can Hula!




Look at me go!


Happy Chicas! Janet, Dawn, Me



Hula Mama!
Special thanks to my Hula Mama!!! I never would have tried it if it weren't for her hula hoops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment