Closing in on the 3 week mark!Here's what we still need to do...
- Find wedding rings. We want vintage/antique rings. We know where we need to go, but it's open funny hours that interfere with work schedules. (we're going tomorrow night!)
- Pick out specific/purchase his clothes (Got his shirt, need pants still)
- Pick out specific outfits for the groomsmen (we have an idea, we just need to say "this shirt" or "those pants") (Got them picked out, just need to give out the info!)
- Get our marriage license!! (This is planned for Monday morning!) (DONE!!!)
- Talk to our cake-maker about what we want and what size. She's already agreed to make it, we just haven't given her specifics. I hope to talk to her today. (Nope... :-/ )
- Plan out the order of the day, and deal ahead of time with any logistical issues that come up. (For example, if it's raining, who's in charge of holding the umbrella over me while I walk from the parking lot to the pavilion?) (In progress. Got the order coming along nicely, as well as logistics)
- Figure out my hair/makeup situation.
- Meet with photographer.
- Do up our favors (Maybe tonight?)
- Start writing thank-you notes for gifts already received
We're getting closer every hour, but is seems as though my list is growing, not shrinking! We're chipping away at it though, and I'm confident that everything will fall into place.