Monday, September 7, 2009

Busy-ness

We've been so busy the last couple of weeks, here's a taste of what we've been up too!


delicious supper:
black bean and corn burritos and Honey Dijon Dill Cucumber Salad
(both my own creations!)



Another tasty supper: Roasted Tomato Mac & Cheese



Drying zucchini chips for soup this winter



Making homemade laundry soap




A trip to the fair with my work, Mike volunteered with us




Zucchini Parmesan:
My version of eggplant Parmesan,
but I've never actually seen a recipe
for it so I made it up (it's more fun that way!)



Housewarming party for and with friends


Also, I've made tomato sauce from scratch, and done some fall cleaning. Autumn, here I come!

Bought some seconds tomatoes at the market this weekend, need to freeze/can them, but they're not Romas. Any ideas of how I can best preserve them for versatility?

No comments:

Post a Comment