Friday, April 2, 2010

apology

I've been meaning to post for about 2 weeks....and every time I sit down to write, I have nothing to write about.  Also, all the photos that might spur something brilliant are sitting on my camera...and I don't seem to have the time to upload them. 

As an update, I'm loving this spring weather.  I'd love to tell you about seeds that I've started, but we have a big move looming, and I've been spending time getting rid of junk stuff we no longer need or use.  I'm finding happy homes for some things, and donating the rest.

It's supposed to feel more like June (or even July!) 2nd here, rather than April 2nd today..with our forecasted high at 80 degrees!  Last night, I came home at around 10:00...and it was still 68 degrees outside-it felt positively balmy!  



I resolve to get those pictures off of my camera tonight, and will blog something more substantial soon!!! 


It's Bonfire season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment