12 days to go! Here's our list from my last post, edited to reflect what we've accomplished. Also, at the end is the additions to the to-do list. Again, I'm still canning like a fool, I have nearly 90 jars in the basement and a few more to fill before the wedding!
Find wedding rings. We want vintage/antique rings. We know where we need to go, but it's open funny hours that interfere with work schedules.
- Pick out specific/purchase his clothes (Got his shirt, need pants still)
Pick out specific outfits for the groomsmen (we have an idea, we just need to say "this shirt" or "those pants") (Got them picked out, just need to give out the info!) Get our marriage license!! (This is planned for Monday morning!)(DONE!!!) Talk to our cake-maker about what we want and what size. She's already agreed to make it, we just haven't given her specifics. I hope to talk to her today.(DONE!)
- Plan out the order of the day, and deal ahead of time with any logistical issues that come up. (For example, if it's raining, who's in charge of holding the umbrella over me while I walk from the parking lot to the pavilion?) (In progress. Got the order coming along nicely, as well as logistics)
- Figure out my hair/makeup situation.(working on it!)
- Meet with photographer. (Thursday?)
Do up our favors (Maybe tonight?)Thanks Alison!
- Start writing thank-you notes for gifts already received
- Pack for honeymoon (got my list going, will do this next weekend after laundry day!)
- Call those who haven't RSVPed (ahem!)
- Write out place cards
- Make out seating chart (started, it's going to be harder than I thought...)
- Finish up our dinner playlist for the iPod (the band starts after dinner)
- Confirm what balances are due where and get checks for them
- Gather all the wedding stuff in one place
- Call flower people
- Touch base again with officiant
- Figure out table number holder for centerpiece.
- Get to ceremony location with groom, best man, and bridesmaid to discuss decorations
- Figure out our transportation the day of (we're not doing limos...)