Monday, September 27, 2010

...Aaannd Breathe...

We did it! I'm now a Mrs., subject to all rights and titles contained therein!

The whole day went spectacularly, from start to finish.  The weather was beautiful, there were no disasters, and all the guests got along splendidly!

Many thanks to everyone who helped make the day possible, and a shout-out to my husband's cousin who helped out with some of the last minute details, very late at night.  

Our outdoor ceremony went wonderfully, with our friends and family gathered around as we took our vows.  I can't wait to see the photos from the photographer, she's posted only 4, and boy, are they a tease!

Our venue was wonderful, adjusting the schedule to allow for our late arrival, and putting up all my decorations, etc.  

The cake was so gorgeous, I didn't want to cut it, but we did!

Our week in Vermont was fantastic, with beautiful weather, service, and foliage/scenery!

A few photos:





(I'm not grimacing, we were looking right into the sun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment