Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Evening...

Yesterday was the last in a 6-day work stretch. After work, church with Mom. When I got home, I had planned to cook dinner but was too exhausted, so Mike and I ordered pizza.

After dinner (with wine of course), we were relaxing on the couch when Mike came in with both arms behind his back. This means I am to pick one because he's got lottery tickets in each hand. I picked an arm, and, instead of a lottery ticket.....








He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!!!! Of course, I said yes!!!!!
He picked it out himself....he has such good taste!


Huzzah!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMFG!!!!!


    CONGRATS!!!!


    Call me, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one pretty thing has a bunch of great DIY wedding ideas too

    Here's some of the most recent, but you can probably use the search function to find more too

    http://www.oneprettything.com/?paged=7

    ReplyDelete