Saturday, June 6, 2009

Links

What does she do all that time she spends on the computer?

I frequent Myspace, Facebook, and, of course, all the blogs listed to your right. --->

I also often spend time meandering around, collecting links as I go, either for regular visits or future reference. I've compiled a list of some of my favorite/most interesting links:


Blackle: Energy Saving Search Engine

The Vinegar Institute: Need I say more?

Menstrual Cup Support: If you don't know, please investigate!

Pick Your Own: To find U-Pick places near you

Pheasant Ridge Vineyards: A friend from H.S's father's vineyard-lovely wine!!!

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: This book changed the way I think about food, and, consequently, changed my life.

Syracuse Peace Council: A very active activist organization locally

Eat Wild: Finding safe, healthy, natural and nutritious grass-fed beef, lamb, goats, bison, poultry, pork, dairy and other wild edibles.

Burritt's Cafe: A local cafe that sources local, organic (when possible) ingredients, as well as selling natural health, beauty and cleaning products, among other things

New York Farmers' Market Federation: Just found this while looking for something else....

Keyna Hora Klezmer Band: My Tuesday evening commitment.

What sites do you visit often or bookmark for future refe
rence?




Photo Thought: There's nothing like a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment