Thursday, July 2, 2009

Farmer's market

I didn't get to our regional market this Saturday, for obvious reasons. Since I desperately needed produce, Mom and I decided to check out our local "downtown farmer's market" on Tuesday (as I had the day off). What a pleasant surprise!! A couple dozen local farmers, including some who make their own butter, a local flour mill, and a free-range meat producer! I got everything on my "Market" list, and more!


I've decided that I'll hit up this market on Tuesdays on my lunch break when I can't make the regional market on Saturdays...


Hurrah!

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't checked out that market - I should, I'm close by at work.

    I missed the regional last week too. Green Hills should have their organic market on Wednesdays now too.


    Hows the wedding planning coming?

    ReplyDelete