Friday, July 17, 2009

Tasty

Looking for something different for dunking those carrot sticks, potato chips and celery sticks? How about Honey Dijon Dill dip? I created this last weekend and it's awesome. It would even be good on salad or a sandwich. I don't measure anything, but here is an approximation of how I make it. Adjust seasonings to your own taste!

1 cup sour cream ( I use lite)
1/4 cup mayo (also lite)
1 TBS dried dill (or 2 TBS fresh, chopped)
1 tsp. honey
2 TBS dijon or whole grain mustard
1/2 tsp. mustard powder
salt and pepper to taste

Combine, let sit a few minutes to blend flavors, and enjoy!
Also, it appears that I'm going to have a plethora of cucumbers and zucchini (also yellow squash)...taking orders now!! (Also accepting recipes/freezer advice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment