Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beginnings

As I wander through this life, I find more and more things to write down; for myself, or for others, just to have them written somewhere. I've never been a journal keeper, but maybe it's time in my life to chronicle projects, ideas, memories, whatever. I hope someone finds this interesting enough to read.

To start, yesterday afternoon I was home and a terrific thunderstorm rolled in. After the storm was spent, the sky over our garage was amazing-half the sky was black and stormy, the other half was sunshiney:


I also want to use this blog to keep track of interesting recipe ideas I come up with. Last night for supper I made "Taco Pie" I used defrosted pie crust and filled it with taco-seasoned ground beef, cooked spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, salsa, and fresh tomatoes. Delicious! I wish I had a photo to post. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment