Monday, May 18, 2009

~The Simple Woman's Daybook~

I stumbled across this today, being that I'm home from work and avoiding spring cleaning, and it spoke to me. Here goes my first "Simple Woman's Daybook" entry:

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY (Monday, May 18, 2009)...
Outside my window... my neighbor's garden with some beautiful reddish-pink flowers
I am thinking...how nice it is not to be at work
I am thankful for...having a comfortable life when others have so little
From the kitchen...Pasta salad with tomato-basil dressing, olives, artichokes and tomatoes.
I am wearing...still PJs...I am about to shower...really...
I am creating...a skirt later, if i get my sewing machine.
I am going...to the car dealer to work out some "problems" with my car.
I am reading..."Jitterbug Perfume" by Tom Robbins
I am hoping...that my mom gets to keep her job.
I am hearing...silence.
Around the house...Working on spring cleaning..2 more rooms to go!
One of my favorite things...local asparagus is now ready!
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish spring cleaning, teach a guitar lesson, make another necklace, finish my skirt project.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
The fabric for the skirt I am trying to create...

No comments:

Post a Comment